Early Childhood Professional Development in Diversity Workshop
We have a variety of Early Years Workshops
Our new workshop Exploring Diversity in the Early Years and Understanding the Early Years Learning Framework has been very popular.
Here are some of the participants exploring the activities at two of our most recent workshops- one in Brisbane, the other at USQ in Toowoomba - one of our new Super Saturday Sessions.
Your chance to participate in a ‘hands on’ Workshop Experience. exploring disability & diversity with Sharon Boyce (disabled author & educator, winner of DAW Award) & Dr Michael Furtado (educator & trainer) who have worked in over 650 diverse Early Childhood Settings.
Professional Development like it has never been done before!!! All active learning!
- Experiential disability awareness with an Early Childhood Focus.
- Based on the principals of Reggio Emilia and Vygotsky.
- Discussions involving real life experiences. All questions explored.
- Developing activities for your settings. Great for accreditation.
- The sessions aim to keep inclusion progressing to create diverse learning environments.
- 2 ½ hour sessions - fun, exciting, energizing and worthwhile - building on prior knowledge enligneviagra.net. You won’t be bored!
- All participants receive a certificate of completion.
- Small group sessions, guaranteed to make a difference.
We are very experienced in this area. We have run many workshops, presented at conferences and we continue to work across a number of university campuses and in many regional centres.
How we run these sessions - You can give us a ring or email to say you would like us to run a session in your region or centre or school. You choose a date and we go from there.
Where: any area you chose - we come to you - totally mobile
When: chosen date
Time: any suitable time eg. 3.00pm -5.30pm and 6.30-9.00pm Saturday - any time.
Cost: $90 per head -neg depending on numbers, distance and length of time of session.
To book or enquiries: Contact Us